Congratulations to Erica Brighthill from Ottawa! She's the lucky winner who will be going to the 2017 Juno Awards.
From Feb. 27 to March 9, our radio and online audiences were invited to enter for a chance to win a trip to the 2017 Juno Awards in Ottawa. The winner was announced live on CBC Radio 2 Morning with Raina Douris on Monday, March 13.
The grand prize includes:
- 2 tickets for TD Presents Juno Cup.
- 2 wristbands for Junofest Presented by CBCMusic.ca.
- 2 wristbands for Juno Fan Fare.
- 2 tickets for Juno Songwriters’ Circle.
- 2 tickets to the 2017 Juno Awards.
- Four nights hotel accommodation for one winner plus guest from March 30 to April 3.
- 2 tickets for q live on location — the Juno edition.
- Return travel to Ottawa for one winner plus guest March 30 to April 3.
- Return air from any major gateway in Canada or VIA Rail train tickets if winner is located in Southern Ontario..
More to explore: